2010年3月7日星期日

06032010 I ❤ S.H.E

okies,
both of us are plan for last minutes,
for attending the S.H.E. concert at bukit jalil stadium...
so that,
2day we went for there,
to check if still got ticket...
if got,
then we can watched it together,
else,
we can listened the music from the stadium...
i think both of us had done many good thing before,
we get the ticket easily, hassle- free...
unfortunately,
i din't bring along my spec,
i only can see clearly from the screen and the camera....
and,
this is my first time went for three girls concert....

The stage was designed so nice and special...
and their costumes are nice and sweet,
all is pinky and sweet colour...
make me feel warm and touch...
the atmosphere at the stadium were so high,
everybody just sings and sings non stop...



Do they look like a fairies?
i love this costumes deeply...
now waiting my dearest, rEn to upload the photo...
she so cool becoz she still can bring in the camera even camera is prohibited...
but her camera skill,
so-so only...
these two are captured by me...
nice!
izit?!

没有评论:

发表评论