2009年4月25日星期六

feeling of unsafe

in bad mood without any reason again...

next month im going 2 continue my degree course...
Im trying to persuade myself tat will b another good beginning for my life...
but im failed...
im dam* worrying about it...

in fact, im not a good planner...
n i nt used 2 plan my life...
everything i did is followed by my mind...
*WITHOUT PLANNING*

but i made a change on tis time,
i take a long time 2 consider if it is a perfect timing 2 continue my study...
n i found a part time ad...
there shud b a perfect plan...
but im worrying without any reason...
opps...
im worrying tat it is another wrong decision tat i made...
as im not a good planner,
so tat im worrying i will spoilt my plan...

ANYWAY,
i decided 2 go bak my colleage n register on 2molo...
no matter wad happen will change my mind n decision...
Yan,
pls hold ur principle for tis time,
b confident on urself pls...
i promised tat will hav a brand new life for u~

2 条评论:

  1. 不用担心,让上帝帮你安排一切,你只要尽情去享受学院生活就好了~

    回复删除
  2. 嗯,
    我虽然不相信上帝,
    但我相信冥冥之中有主宰,
    往后的日子会如何....
    就交由命运自己去安排^^

    回复删除