2009年4月30日星期四

Lost again

14 days more to continue my degree study...
28 days more to quit my current job...

im trying 2 appeal 2 leave my job early...
but my supervisor said it nid 2 waiting for HR's decision...
if they allow me to leave early,
thn i can start my tuition part-time...
AND READY 2 START MY STUDY~

Today,
suddenly come out an idea,
tat is...
move out from my house,
stay wif eve, continue my study n working....
but my mum was rejected it directly....
Nvm,
i guess her answer b4 i asked her...
i never bargain or appeal or do anything...

i toooo understand my mum....
she still treats me as kiddie....
erm.....
it's ok~
i used to b like tat~

But i feel sry 2 eve,
coz i cant b her house mate...
erm...
******************************speechless***********************************************

haizz,
2molo nid 2 work again @@

没有评论:

发表评论