2010年1月12日星期二

12012010 A shopping day again

Okies...
I din't go anywhere 2 shop,
but i really spend so many,
n i really bought so many...
Skin care, Mask, Accessories, Bikini, Clothes, Boats....

and so on...

YEA,
im talking about the online shopping...
the local bbs likes, cari & jbtalks...

MY FAVOURITE...


2day,
i ordered a pair of boats...
wif my classmates oso...

hey,
3 pairs of boats just cost RM170,
including postage~
sounds incredible rite? even a normal boats from KL ones oso costs 70/80 bucks...
tat y i like online shopping,
always easy and simple...
and,
i boughy 5 clothes for RM50,
phewww...
So proud of tat^^
maybe i will share wif u all about the quality and upload some photos~
stay tunned~

i gonna post some photos tat i taken recently,
wif my dearest sis, Yiyi




Ehem ,
On 2nd of Jan,
dad, sisters and I went to a dinner...
Shoes Association Annual Dinner...
Guess who i met?
Jimmy Choo^^
Im so excited when i informed tat he was the guest on tat day...
i told my dad tat Jimmy Choo is there~!!!
My dad said, "oh, who are him?"
speechlessssssssssss....

a photo taken wif him , he is so nice^^
but i look damn fattttt...



in the toilet~

before the dinner started


My dad caught a pigeon on Sunday,
he told me tat,
it was still a baby,
it still has the golden hair,


3 条评论:

  1. hmmm,
    i also dont know who is jimmy choo...

    回复删除
  2. LOL, u all dun hav general knowledge~
    Go google search it babe~

    回复删除
  3. i oso duno who is tat...
    btw, the boats are really cheap...
    expecting 2 c its design...

    回复删除