2009年11月15日星期日

15112009 I Love My Dad

Erm, i am so envy~
bcoz my dad just brought 2 new phones,
1 is for my younger sister,
1 is for my mum~

My sister's phone spoilted a couple of days ago,
she keeps asking for a new 1,
but everybody ignored her...
especially my dad..
He said,
"I will never buy u a new one..."

Never, means 2day...
My dad asked us went to carefour 2 buy groceries...
My lazy mode is on so tat i decided 2 stay at home...
My younger sis, chia wen is busy for her SPM,
she stayed at home, tooo...
After a few hours,
my dad went bak,
wif two phone...
SE K770 and F350...
K770 is for my mum,
F350 is for wen...
Both of them is nice and cute~
This make me envy so much~
but my phone still fuction well,
no point to change it also...

My dad is always be like tat,
口是心非
when he said stg he dun wan or dun like,
actually he likes it...
tat y i love my dad...
He is so great...
Daddy, I love you~

I rmb i gave him a wallet tis yrs,
during his birthday...
He scolded me for being wasted,
but he smiled~
I think he likes the wallet,
but he asked me to keep for him....
I think,
my mum will jealous when she found tat...
I NEVER gifted anything to her on her birthday~
i think u all noe the reason...
so SHHHH...
keep the secret for me, k?

tomorrow is another week,
i mean studying week...
Of coz, i nid 2 work hard...
GET FULL ATTENDANCE
CONCENTRATE DURING THE LESSONS
and so on~

Best wishes for my best jimui~
Minzzz and Juannie~
they are going 2 have their exam 2molo...
Hope the luck will go to them...
wad they studied will come out in the paper,
wad the drop will cross out from the paper, too...
Love you two ya~
Muacks

没有评论:

发表评论