2009年11月14日星期六

2012

I am so hardworking 2day...
Bcoz im updating 2 posts in a day...
heehee~

Just awake after taking a short nap,
when i just sign in my msn,
my dear pm me,
"just wake up?"
I so wonder y he noes tat im sleeping?
he said,
wad else can a pig do besides sleeping?
he is so bad,
but nvm...
I still love him~

After tat,
login to my facebook,
Minzz commented on my wall like tat,
"your life is sleep sleep sleep and only sleeppp....withour sleep...is crying..."
LOLZ...
y these 2 important persons in my life noes me so welll?
I feel so lucky~

ok, let talk something about the movie tat is quite hitto recently~
....2012...
I watched it ytd...
of coz, with my dear~
He was so expecting tis movie about a month ago...
I promised him tat i will reach there earlier to buy the tickets...
BUT,
i was being late AGAIN...
he was so upset and fed up about tat...
keep on mumbelling me while lining up~
Ehem...
There was a long long long Q~
I asked him 2 have a drink at starbucks there,
and I will lining up as my penalty for being late..
BUT,
he still stand bside me...
of coz,
with his non-stop mumbelling~

finally approach the counter there,
the staff was asking us to take the premier class for the movie,
he stared at me,
but still taking money to pay tat...
RM17 for each seat~

Thn,
v were going for lunch...
U asked me,
"where u wanna to hav ur lunch?"
I looked at him,
" u will scold me when u get my answer~"
heehee~
he guess tat i was planning 2 hav lunch at BAR.B.Q plaza AGAIN~
"y u so fancy on tat?"he asked me.
"No idea, just feel like..."
although he dun like to eat there,
but he brought me there also...

After taking our lunch,
v planned to seat in early bfore the showing time...
WOW,
it is very grand decoration inside the waiting room...
and the seat,
not bad too~

The movie is talking about tat Maya can predict the world is gonna end at 21th Dec 2012..,
This is a mystery legend...
No any logical or scientific data to support this...
In the year 2009,
the scientist of India realised tat the earth is getting hotter and hottiest in the day and time...
bcoz of some explosion activities of the sun~
The scientis of the US starts doing research and preventions to overcome it...

They start make ships to place some of the human while making research on tat...
but,
everything didnt go well as they predicted...
There were some mystery earthquake in US state...
It is caused by the explosion activities of the sun but not the geographical reason...
The world is gonna to end soon..

There were some boarding pass for the public...
1 billion euro for per seat...
the ppl tat wif boarding pass is asking to abroad in China...
how about the one without boarding pass?
sit at home and waiting for the god of death~
Luckily,
A freelancer writer was exempted...
He gets the info from a crazy man in Yellowstone National Park,
and some clues from his fatty boss's twins...
He bribes a pilot to fly them away...
He brings he ex wife, son and daugther and his wife's bf along~
A NICE GUY,
he brings his love enemy along~

They reach the airport but the pilot is dead...
Luckily he brings his love enemy,
he can fly the plane...

thn the story keep talking about the journey of escape,
so exciting...
n touching...
The president of US decided to stay wif his country although he had the boarding pass...
the scene tat he farewelled to his daughther, Laura is so touching...
I started crying after tis scene...
Yea, i cried non stop till the movie ends...

There were many touching scene...
especially the fatty dad pushed his twins 2 get it the ship while he is falling down to the hill..
Tony called his son in Japan but his son failed to answer it...
and alotzzz...

This is a nice movie~
Worth to watch it~
I am talking so much in this two posts,
pls forgive me for being annoying~
muacksss





没有评论:

发表评论