2009年11月29日星期日

❤RandoM❤

Ehem...
My dearest Juannie and minzzz complained me for not updating my blog oftenly...
Okie...
I apologized for my laziness...
So tat,
I am going to write tis random post...
about the events of tis week...

Firstly,
I get FULL attandance in tis week...
No late, No absent...
(clap for myself and my frens clap for me plsss...)

Secondly,
The super duper spicy steamboat session on Tuesday...
at RenLu's house...
Wif her housemates, Pekyee and her sis...
We bought a lot of vegetables and seafood...
We worried bought too less for the dinner session...
But, We cannot finished all of them at the last...
It is due to the spicy soup...
It bought by RenLu from China...
and special chilli dip...
Although it is hot but it still yummy~


The chilli Soup


The veggie and the seafood...


Crisp squid prepared by PekYee


Crabstick, prepared by Pek Yee too...


Actually PekYee and I are not used to do housework,
she got his Keong while i got my Yiyi...
But both of us always help RenLu prepared foods when RenLu cooking...
after dinner,
We played mahjong wif Mr. Daxiong...
I dislikes him becoz he always claimed tat im fatter...
LOL

At Thursday,
RenLu was cooking again...
for both of us and 4 more guys...
She really cooks well...
and i strongly recommended..
She is a good wife in future...

At Friday,
I went out wif my lovely sis...
Shopping and steambost session...
I really bankrupt after tis...

YAN,
you really do it well in tis week,
I mean in your academic,
keep it on, ok?

2 条评论:

  1. yea... clap 4 u...
    btw, y ur blog list still showing my previous blog title? outdated ad la plsss....

    回复删除
  2. thx my dear...
    i oso dun hav any idea about tat...
    always outdated n dunno update by itself~

    回复删除