2010年4月6日星期二

06042010 Justin Lo Live In Genting❤

Long time never manage my pity blog,
even im in holiday,

SORRY,
laziness overcomes everything...
I got so many to blog,
but i give the priority to my dearest idol, Justin Lo...
Guess it?
he is coming to have a concert at Genting on Aug!!!
u noe how long i have been waiting?
2 years~

he costs me 2 years time to wait him but it is worth...
i hope i can fast forward the time to Aug,
so tat i can meet him sooooonn...

i still can recall the 1st time i watched his concert at the mines there...
at the christmas eve 2006...
everything at tat nite was very fine and amazing...
i still remember i wrote it down at my diary when i reached home...
i made a wish tat,
i hope i can watch his concert again,
wif the one 1 loved it....
2008, he came again,
tat time im single and available,
but i still can fulfill my wish coz my beloved sis were b my side,
even im sitting at the VIP seat while they were san ding de pengyou...
dun blame me coz 3 VIP seats is costy~
2010, he will become again...
im not sure if my dream can really come true at tis time,
but i dun think so...
perhaps,
i will not going there if i cant find some1 to accompany me...
i dun wan 2 join the fans club buddies coz i wanna to enjoy the concert in other way...

ok now...
IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO ARE WILLING TO ACCOMPANY ME TO BE THERE
officially...
no quota are set since u r willing to accompany me to be there...
about the accomodation and ticket fees v can discussed further...
anyone are kind who wanna sponsor me a VIP ticket are welcome...



没有评论:

发表评论