2009年12月2日星期三

❤ random post ❤

Ehem,
i was defeated by cough, sore throat and fever again...
How come they are so strong,
but im so weakkk..

Tuesday,
Although i was sick,
but i insist attend the class ON TIME...
but i made a mistake...
i took medicine before i leave the home...
sounds silly, izit?
definitely, i felt so sleepy during the journey to skul...
so i called my dear...
keep on talking wif him to prevent me from sleeping...
lastly,
it doesn't work...
i hang his call n planned to take a short nap...
unfortunately,
i cant sleep coz i cough non- stop...
y i so weak?
always let the virus beat me down...

Today,
the medicine tat i took made me skipped a morning class,
so sorry,
Mr. Hiew, my RMM lecturer...
he is so kind..
he photocopied a book for us...
but my classmate asked me keep it...
i got a text book for free...
sounds crazy, izit?
around 3pm,
my dear texted me msg,
%@!!#!$
it looks like a harsh word izit?
we can found it when we watched the old-style cantonese movie,
when the actor is saying some harsh word,
sure the subtitles shown !@%^%$@#@#
i feel so angry y my dear is scolding me by tis way~
i call bak n scold him...
but he explained tat the text as above bring another meaning...
erm...
i think we can called it encryption...
he said he will give me 24 hrs 2 decrypt it...
but i did it without 2 mins...
im so clever...
actually my dear mean
%@)!#!$
my fren,
u can guess it if u wan...

thn is my turn,
tuvgje efbs
who can decrypt it?
My dear will buy him/her a drink or meal...
My smart fellow fren,
i think u can solve it~
Muacks...
Love ya, dear


没有评论:

发表评论