2009年6月5日星期五

06052009 Another happy day

Went bak skul just for 1 class...
meaningless but no choice,
I PROMISE...
i will b a good student on his advice~

after the class,
my dad took me n my youngest sister to endah perade...
my little sis is going 2 apply a new ic,
while im going 2 change my ic...
ehemm,
the staff of msia goverment is still lack of motivation and efficeny...
it made me feel so angry on their behaviour....
WELL,
as minz said tat last minutes work is APIIT culture,
i think tis is msia culture tooo~

then went bak runup n get my salary,
but i 4get 2 bring my purse along...
i still owe Alex money actually...

finally,
go times square wif my little sis,
n met ChiaWen at HangTuah...
hmmm,
im gonna 2 treat them for a hotpot lunch AGAIN...
no choice,
there are my lovely sisters@@
then,
went to Pavillion n met wif Jackie,
take my concert DVD n club Tee...
phewww,
she kept them for me around 3 months....
finally i can collect it from her...
Thx ya~

my dear is coming 2 kl 2day,
he planned 2 interview
but he was sick...
but most pity thing is...
he wait me for 2 hrs at pavilion while i was watching "terminator" wif my sis...
SRY YA DEAR~~
2day really din spend much time wif u...
somemore u was sick,
u supposed 2 take a good rest at home...
n the most sweet thing is,
he bought me for this
the album was bought from HK by honey~he paid me for tat^^
(the 1st present received from him)

Furthermore,
he gonna to treat my sis for TEA TIME,
he looked so tired while v were chatting...
the most funny thing is,
his fren called him n asked him bought a huge size lollipop....
v r trying 2 find it but failed...
i decided 2 go bak n ask him find the lollipop alone~

After get in the cab,
my 2 lil sis keep on blaming me for leaving him alone,
keep saying tat he is a nice guy n bla bla bla
(but i think both of them were bribe bcoz of the tea break)

Last word....
happy^^

2 条评论:

  1. be your dear really cham...
    lucky im not ur dear xD

    回复删除
  2. wat a pity scene..
    shop alone + illness..
    ow.. xD

    回复删除