2009年6月6日星期六

06062009 Im Sorry

Im so sorry 2 make tis such decision...
but im not going 2 change it....
Since different ppl told me different version of story...
i decided to roll back my life frame...
the time without u....

As u said,
she is my fren,
tat y i trust her deeply but not u...
but i really can feel ur sadness, sincerely...
I noe hw much u care about me,
I noe tat u willing 2 change ur life style bcoz of me...
but unfortunately,
u never told me ur story early....

As u noe,
i dun like for being cheated...
And i think no ppl will like for being cheated by their beloved one...
if u told me tis earlier,
our story will have different ending...
but according the call just now,
u said u will not let me noe tis story if got second chance...
thn i still remain my same decision...
Sry dear,
i gave u chance to retrieve but u never get it....

when im blogging tis story,
all my negative feelings are all gone...
no tear, no bleeding, no sadness...
im very rational nw...
thx for u did for me...
In fact,
u really treats me as well as u can...
even u told me most of ur stories...
but not ALL....
v promised b4 there will a brand new life for us since the 1st day v been 2gether...
forget about the past...
BUT MY PAST IS NOT INCLUDED MY FRENS...
anyway,
i really appreciate everyting from u...
I LOVE U...
but no more since tis second....
no more future between u n me....
u can hate me for doing unfair to u....
u really can hate me...

谢谢你让我伤过心 学会爱情并非执迷 人改变不了改变不了的事情...《记得要忘记》
我的泪水已经变成雨水早已轮回... 《眼泪成诗》
分手要恨 比相怜勇敢...《分手要恨》

9 条评论:

  1. hmm..
    will i treat him so bad?

    回复删除
  2. eerr..
    i donno wats going on..
    so i donno this is bad or not..
    mungkin saya boleh kepoh sedikit lain kali.. ^^

    回复删除
  3. haha...
    BM kamu masih fasih wo...
    tapi saya punya lak lak kah kah lor...
    cant speak malay smoothly oso~
    感情的事情没有办法由第三者来判决,
    因为根本没有牵涉其中,
    不知道事情的来龙去脉...
    虽然我牵涉其中,
    但我还是不清楚...
    可能因为我笨吧~
    其实很早就❤死了,
    但昨天的那通电话,
    好像令我软化了,
    但我还是做回同样的决定...
    后悔的声音一直萦绕在我耳里...
    我又要来精神分裂了...

    回复删除
  4. 有时候听听第三者的意见是ok的..
    旁观者清这四个字还满有用的..
    刚开始一定会怀疑自己的决定的吧..
    开心点嘛~~

    回复删除
  5. newice~
    im ok but worry wif me ok?
    i break off wif my boy...
    but v are frens now...
    no more feeling bad now...
    thx for ur sincerely care~
    muacks

    回复删除
  6. y u never thanks for my sincerely care pun??

    回复删除
  7. cos u r not her darling,hehe^^

    回复删除