2009年6月6日星期六

06062009 Im such a loser

im such a loser,
dun ask me reason..
just feel like being a loser is suitable for me right now....

i thought i had made a right decision but i realised tat im wrong ,
after crying,
i realised nothing left anymore,
beside tears, blood
and others negative feeling....

Well,
every ppl have 2 responsible on wat they did,
included me...
and now im deserve for suffering for wad the wrong decision made,

I DESERVE FOR HEART BROKING N CRYING...

I SWEAR...
i dun wan in love anymore,
to avoid get hurt,
i wanna b a good student,
to avoid disappointed my dad & b proud of him oso....
i wanna b a good sister,
to take good care of my family....
the listed is my long-term responsibles & wished right now...
NO EXEMPTED....

明知道爱情就是裹着糖衣的毒药,还要蠢蠢欲试,被毒死也是活该的...
记得跟newice说过爱情是一场游戏....
im a loser in tis game...
QUIT GAME FOREVER....
不玩了,玩不起了.....

没有评论:

发表评论