2009年12月7日星期一

07122009 another lazy day

My alarm rings at 8.30am sharp...
but i ignored it...
sleep back till 9.30am...
pick up my phone n sms my classmate, PekYee..
"I am so lazy..."
Consequently, I skipped the whole day class....

Dun scold me for my laziness...
I promised tat 2molo onwards i gonna b a good student...
u get my word, ok?
I ordered pizza hut for my lunch,
Meatball bolognise spagetti...
Yummy when it served while it is hot...
After one an hour ago,
My eldest sis asked me order a pizza for her,
i ordered another
Meatball bolognise spagetti for myself again....
2
Meatball bolognise spagetti in a day!
sounds crazy izit?
In the result,
I feel damn full until not felling so bad...
feel like vomit...
This lesson taught us dun b greedy,
DUN EAT TOO MUCH


3 条评论:

  1. vocab mistake
    "My eldest sis asked me order a pizza for her"
    eldest = oldest
    n in ur family eldest = u
    the sis after u = younger
    after her = 2nd younger
    etc
    until
    the youngest

    grammar mistake
    "After one an hour ago"
    apa ni
    = =?

    回复删除
  2. walao。。。 Sabrina so pro。。。
    i din relized tat oso。。。
    stupid yan。。。

    回复删除
  3. >m<...actually my eng not pro...
    just blog in eng coz faster...
    Thx 4 correct my grammar mistake...
    u understand me so well^^ muacksss~

    回复删除