2009年12月10日星期四

10122009 LOL!Lazy day again

As the title as above,
i skipped class 2day again...
yan,
dun on ur lazy mode, ok?
try 2 be hardworking next week...
rmb wad u promised 2 urself, ok?

although i skipped the class,
but i woke up in the early morning,
around 8.30am...
facebook-ing awhile thn asked my youngest sis accompany 2 go out...
i wan go 2 bank n check my balance of saving account...
My boss said she banked in the money 4 me yesterday...

It is quite a long time coz din walk so far...
everyday by dad's car or cab or bus...
My sis n I walked 2 the market thn to the bank...
Of coz,
i applied for the e-banking service...
New and young generation shud use all the "e" service/ application...
Pheww,
finally get my salary...
and one of my fren pay me bak some money...

Dt. Bad Debt Recovery Account
Cr. Bank Account

Make the fund transfer before i leave the ATM machine,
I spent around 15 mins there,
In a result,
there was a long Q behind me...
Sorry >m<

Then,
I brought my sis for breakfast...
Long time din have breakfast in the coffee shop...
Normally, my uncle will pack the food for me when i wake up around 1/2pm..
【break-lunch】
I still remember when i was a little gal,
daddy always brought us for the breakfast before send us to aunty's house...
I missed the day and time when i was young...

before we walked bak 2 home,
my sis suggested me to buy the toys for my baobei...
Masak- masak...
tat the toys the kiddie can cook and play...
My baobei likes to cook but there are so less thing can cook at her masak-masak collection
I decided 2 buy her a new 1...
RM10 is gone >m<

My baobei kissed me n sis before she get the toys,
but then,
she ignored us totally...
贪新厌旧
bad babe larrrr...

1 条评论:

  1. now turn to me switch on lazy mode..
    skipped 2 days in 4 days class..haha

    回复删除