2009年8月3日星期一

03082009 A special day for me 2

2009-08-03...

special day for me again~
i met so many frens in Apiit...

Ben, Terry, Jack, Matther and my sweetie Minz and Juan...
Although v stay in the same skul,
but v seldom meet...

Dunno y all show up 2day together???

i met Ben outside the admin office,
i met Terry while walking up to the class,
he greet me but i din realise it,
coz im enjoying my cincau drink~SORRY Terry...
i met Jack in the cafeteria while waiting lift..
i remind him as he still owe me a meal for his accounting assignment~
huh?still remember it, Jack?
V in the same scheme, and im your senior AGAIN...
Met Matthew while walking to pek yee's car...
he stood beside the road, beside his SLK,
with his lighted cigaratte...


Met Juan n Min at last,

ask her to send me bak,

im so tired and have to rush to tuition class..

chit chat wif them at arena green while waiting snow came bak from Puchong...

【puchong】,

make me think about him...

dear, im so missing u....



没有评论:

发表评论