2009年5月9日星期六

08052009 my young cousin birthday's dinner



2day...
my young cousin 2 yrs olds brithday...
my uncle invited all of my family members to attend...
but,
in fact....
im nt willing 2 join it...
FRANKLY,
i dun like my uncle....
he betray his ex- wife,
coupled wif a china women nw....
HE LEFT HIS WIFE N HIS YOUNG DAUGHTER....
my pity joey cousin...
my sister said she met her last time in TSUN JIN PRIMARY SKUL
joey still recognized my sister n called her "jiejie"
chiawen said she feel wanna crying when she heard tat...
kay~
it is nt relater wif my little cousin,
he is innocent...

By the way,
can meet my another cousin, tat jee
he is damn playful n funny recently....
he called me "lala" bcoz of my oufit ytd....
swt
thn i called him "scallop"
chiayi played as "crab"
chiawen played as "oyster"
lolz
v were organized a seafood family~
check it out~COOLZ
We are happy seafood family^^

We are happy seafood family^^

actually tat jee is taller than me,i forced me 2 stand same height wif me^^

my beloved aunty n uncle~they loved me toooo~
family photo~but look like nt nice enough@@
Nvm, gonna 2 take family photo in studion soon~

Actually,
i really dun enjoy the dishes tat day...
too salty n oily @@
But nvm,
just enjoy the time hang out wif my family^^
Muacks
i love u all^^

没有评论:

发表评论