2009年5月8日星期五

08052009 Spend a nice day wif Newice^^

take a short break for these 2 days....
spend half of my day wif Newice....
V were going Pavilion for a horror movie, "uninvited"....
Of coz,
i was being late AGAIN...
around 45 minutes....
But, she was being late too....
Wakaka....

12.00pm the movie was started,
But v get in the cinema house around 12.30pm....
missed a lot of scene,
and,
GUESS the storyline for the movie~
Hmmm...
Newice was so pity....
i hold her hand tightly...
until she complained about it....
"U ARE MORE HORRIBLE THAN THE MOVIE"
Swt =.=
Sorry my dear.....

thn having a hotpot lunch wif her in Uncle Duck Restaurant....
chit chat a lotzzz,
she showed me the pictures tat captured in Korea...
Nice Scenary,
Nice photo,
Nice foods odo^^
No wonder she gained fat @@
(shhh...dun tell her ya^^)

thn bought some things...
n KK donuts again...
these donuts r too sweet...
BUT I LIKE IT~~~

2day found a video clip from youtube...
english demo "伤追人" from justinlo....
touching~
share wif u all....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5reEqp8fQ2o

*************************************************************************************
where the stars are shining bright in the sky
is it there to blind me cause i realised
that you never even try
maybe you will never be in my life
maybe we're not meant to be right here in time
but I'll love you till I die
let me be the one who losed all
be the one who everybody
hate to let me evil free
when people try to get me down
i'll just sit here and let them defeat

oh my god
my life is running out of time for you
can we turn around and hold each other now
oh my god
tomorow take my pain away
maybe time has just been playing again

*************************************************************************************

9 条评论:

  1. =.= , now know liao lar... dont expect me will send that cake phot to u liao...hng

    回复删除
  2. omg~ whoever also know tat can't watch HORROR MOVIE wif tis s2pid yan la...
    pity u~ wei li...
    almost all ppl kena ad...
    so nobody will watch HORROR MOVIE wif u nxtime.... ^0^

    回复删除
  3. my dear Newice~
    i noe u will never mind of tat gehhh...
    pls forgive me ^^
    send me the photo tat v captured tat day pls...
    i wan let stupid minzz 2 hav a look
    2day i went there again...
    all the display has gone....><
    PLEASE...

    Minzz..
    dun say me like tat
    do u rmb "alone"?
    who feel scared on tat time?
    who hold my hand tightly?
    wakaka

    回复删除
  4. oh god..all ppl kena ady?
    really de, next time better DONT watch horror movie wf her...
    ermm, actually all movie also dont watch with her..last time we watch IP MAN she also can cry de wor...
    i will sent to u when free ...dont worry

    回复删除
  5. pls~
    IP MAN was so touching~
    the actor n actress played so well,
    feel pity for whose lived under war....
    can u decribe me as EMOTIONAL?

    回复删除
  6. is pity but NOBODY cry lor, just YOU cry only...
    ermm, EMOTIONAL? i think is hyper emotional..

    回复删除
  7. ei...
    mayb some1 hide at some where corner n crying...
    but me is unlucky lor...
    sit bside u n let u saw my crying face~
    Muacks

    回复删除
  8. u din tell them that ur dear know magic de?
    wakaka, now everyday go cheat dou gei zhai

    回复删除
  9. haha~
    so good ar~
    keep going on ba~
    i will always b ur side^^

    回复删除